Ready for some affordable resume help?
Hi there! We’re so glad Sarah recommended our resources to you (isn’t she so cool?!)
Check out the following templates and guides for help on your resume, cover letter, LinkedIn, and networking messages. Please note that all downloadable items are non-refundable and will be sent to you immediately via email.
Urgent Care Package
A comprehensive guide to writing your own stellar documents. You’ll get:
- A 70+ page eBook and a series of 3 videos
- 2 pairs of matching, ATS-friendly resume and cover letter templates
- Access to one Ask-Me-Anything coaching session with a top career coach
Grandma’s Grad Guide
Applying for your first job out of college? Get the help you need with:
- A 68-page eBook on how to write a great resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile
- 3 ATS-friendly resume templates with instructions filled in
Digital Guide to Cold Emails and Thank You Notes
70-80% of jobs are filled through networking. Write better reach-out messages to decision-makers and thank-you notes for interviewers with this 25-page guide that features examples and templates.
Resume/Cover Letter Template Bundle
Get 5 pairs of matching, ATS-friendly resume and cover letter templates, all with instructions included. Choose the style that suits you best, or have multiple formats on hand for different audiences. (Only available in .docx format.)
Resume and Cover Letter Template Previews:
Click each square to expand a PNG preview of the 5 resume templates and 2 of the cover letter templates: