Learn how we’re striving to serve our communities.
Our Philanthropy Mission Statement
To elevate and empower people in our community who have experienced barriers in the pursuit of meaningful life and work.
- We donate and distribute money each month across various charities (We’ll match your donation up to $100 for these organizations!)
- We offer free job search resources to nonprofit partner organizations
- We hold free events and workshops with our nonprofit partners
- We distribute packages with essential resources for the homeless in San Antonio, Austin, and Los Angeles every other month
- We raise funds within our team and outside for various philanthropic initiatives (providing basic necessities, disaster relief, etc.)
Our Events with Non-Profits
- Our webinars and workshops for non-profits are catered to the needs of the particular community. We cover job search topics such as resumes, LinkedIn profiles, networking, general job search tactics, and more!
- These are some of the organizations we have had events with: Temple Cares, Parachute Bridges, San Antonio Family Services, Make-a-Wish, and Carrollton Pride
- Are you involved with a non profit and interested in our webinars? Email us at [email protected] to get more information.
We raise funds for various philanthropic causes to give an opportunity for our team and customers to give back too. We believe in fostering a culture of care and community. Here are some ongoing fundraisers of ours with a link if you want to help out:
- Support for those in Ukraine (One of our team members provides essential needs to resources relief centers or soldiers in Ukraine): https://donorbox.org/ukraine-support-to-relief-centers
- Homeless care bags (We provide necessities and hand them out to those living on the street): https://donorbox.org/homeless-care-packages-1
- Funding particular events with non profits (The description of upcoming events and what will be funded will be in the update section): https://donorbox.org/events-4
- High school job search cheat sheet: This is a guide for high school or new graduates to jumpstart the process of searching for a job.
- Resume breakdown: This detailed resource breaks down the resume in an easy format with helpful supplemental information.
- Resume template breakdown: This resource is a resume template with an easy breakdown of the sections.
- Budget sheet: This tip sheet highlights some quick and helpful budgeting tips.
Want to see how much impact our philanthropy initiatives have made so far? Read a PDF copy of our impact report:
Help us make a difference!
- Director of Philanthropy, Elyse (Email: [email protected])
If you work with a nonprofit that is interested in collaborating with us or if you would simply like to learn more, reach out to us by email at [email protected]