Customer Service Representative (Remote)
Let’s Eat, Grandma (LEG) is seeking experienced and detail-oriented candidates for to join our talented and rapidly growing team as full-time Customer Success Representatives (CSR)! Customer Success Representatives are the lifeblood of our company; they are the first people clients interact with when they start their journey with LEG.
As a CSR, you will help clients with any questions they have about our services as well as guide them to choose from our product offerings in order to ensure they choose an option that is best suited for their needs. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to self-manage multiple projects simultaneously while still upholding LEG’s commitment to exceptional customer service and top-tier quality.
• Answering scheduled customer calls, answering client questions, and assisting individuals in choosing the best product for their needs (All calls will come scheduled to your calendar and there will be no cold calling)
• Communicate sales notes to team using Salesforce and G-suite tools
• Follow-up with clients via email/phone, escalating complaints to supervisors as necessary
• Maintain a call log
Qualifications & General Skills
• Must be based in the U.S.
• High school/GED equivalent required
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience with call centers or traditional sales environment preferred
• Must be fluent in English, and preference may be given to bilingual applicants, especially English/Spanish speakers
• Knowledge of the job search environment/resumes/ATS preferred
• Basic computer skills and access to a working computer and phone required
• Must be comfortable independently managing schedules and time commitments
• Must be able and willing to work remotely; office space is available to candidates in Austin, Texas
• Strong communication skills and an ability to collaborate internally with writing teams and externally with clients
• Experience with G-suite or similar applications
• Detail-oriented, well-organized, and focused on delivering high-quality customer care with minimal errors
• Experience with Salesforce is a plus
Why Work for Let’s Eat, Grandma?
• Strong Culture: We are a personable, easy-going, and ambitious team of individuals who are truly committed to helping others achieve their career goals. We enjoy going above and beyond for our clients and making sure they leave our service feeling confident and optimistic about their futures.
• Ample Career Growth Opportunities: It is an exciting time to be joining Let’s Eat, Grandma, and there are a significant amount of opportunities for quick upward and lateral job mobility. We’re growing rapidly and are always looking for people to speak up when they would like to get more involved.
The position is fully remote. Commitment is 40 hours a week. (Part-time roles may be considered for the right candidate.) The pay is hourly, at $17 an hour.
How to Apply
If interested, please email the team at email@example.com with the following:
• Your resume
• A cover letter for the position
Our goal at Let’s Eat, Grandma is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism, and cooperation. Let’s Eat, Grandma is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.