Customer Success Representative (Part-Time, Remote)
LEG’s mission is to be No. 1 in customer service for online resume companies, and the Customer Success Representative is directly a part of that mission. The CSR is responsible for the entire customer journey.
Customer Success Representatives are the lifeblood of our company; they are the first people clients interact with when they start their journey with LEG. As a CSR, you will help clients with any questions they have about our services as well as guide them to choose from our product offerings in order to ensure they choose an option that is best suited for their needs.
This person will be expected to liaise with multiple departments across the organization, including the writing and marketing teams, and should be comfortable with self-managing multiple client conversations simultaneously while still upholding LEG’s commitment to exceptional customer service and top-tier quality.
- Answering scheduled customer calls, answering client questions, and assisting individuals in choosing the best product for their needs (All calls will come scheduled to your calendar and there will be no cold calling)
- Communicate sales notes to team, using Salesforce and G-suite tools
- Follow-up with clients via email/phone, escalating complaints to Customer Operations Lead as necessary
- Maintain a call log
- Build ‘Superfan’/VIP database
- Work to increase online (public) reviews
- Embraces and thrives under ambiguity and continually evolving organizational structures
Qualifications & General Skills
- Must be based in the U.S.
- High school/GED equivalent required
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a customer service role preferred
- Must be fluent in English and comfortable speaking on the phone
- Knowledge of the job search environment/resumes/ATS preferred
- Basic computer skills and access to a working computer and phone required
- Must be comfortable independently managing schedules and time commitments
- Must be able and willing to work remotely
- Strong communication skills and an ability to collaborate with internal teams and external clients
- Experience with G-suite or similar applications
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and focused on delivering high-quality customer care with minimal errors
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools is a plus
Why Work for Let’s Eat, Grandma?
• Strong Culture: We are a personable, easy-going, and ambitious team of individuals who are truly committed to helping others achieve their career goals. We enjoy going above and beyond for our clients and making sure they leave our service feeling confident and optimistic about their futures.
• Ample Career Growth Opportunities: It is an exciting time to be joining Let’s Eat, Grandma, and there are a significant amount of opportunities for quick upward and lateral job mobility. We’re growing rapidly and are always looking for people to speak up when they would like to get more involved.
The position is fully remote and will be part-time at 25 hours/week. The pay is hourly, at $17 an hour.
How to Apply
If interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
• Your resume
• A cover letter for the position
Our goal at Let’s Eat, Grandma is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters
mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. Let’s Eat, Grandma is an equal opportunity
employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color,
religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex,
gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its
sole discretion without notice.