Industry Spotlight: Building a Career in Brand Marketing
Or listen on:
Are you looking to grow your career in brand marketing? Well stop what you are doing, and listen to our 10th episode of the Let’s Eat, Grandma Job Seeker’s Podcast!
With a solid career in brand marketing, she’s grown well-known brands such as Coke Zero and E&J Gallo’s Apothic wine
As E&J Gallo’s Director of Marketing for Premium Innovation, she’s managed over $300 million in revenue for 9 E&J Gallo wine brands. With over $4.7 billion in annual revenue, E&J Gallo is the largest producer of wine in the world.
She was behind the rise of Coke Zero, leading a $40 million dollar advertising campaign.
She’s also worked with great brands like Disney and Evian.
Today, she is here to share her story and inspire you how to become successful in the world of brand marketing.
- What is the best way to break into a career in brand marketing?
- What makes a good marketer? Who would you hire to be on your team?
- What is the biggest thing you wish you knew in your career that would have helped your “younger you” overcome major obstacles?
- What do you think is the biggest mistake a brand can make any why?
- What is the best way do avoid career burn out?