How to Stand Out in your Job Application
Let’s Eat, Grandma interviewed Analiza Gonzales, an all-star human resources professional — so you can learn how to make yourself stand out in the job application! Analiza has looked at more applications than you can imagine — and brings a unique insight as to what candidates can do get their foot in the door. Analiza also is a professional resume writer for Let’s Eat, Grandma, where she helps people get jobs.
Here are some commonly asked questions from you guys that we cover:
- Is there a best time of day to submit your application?
- What makes a great resume?
- What makes a bad resume?
- How does ATS software work, and how can candidates optimize their application for the best chances of landing the interview?
- What do you think is the biggest mistake a job seeker can make any why?
- How can a job seeker use LinkedIn in their search?
Connect with Analiza on LinkedIn! https://www.linkedin.com/in/analiza-gonzales