How to Build a Winning Networking Strategy
How to Listen
Subscribe and listen to Episode #16) How to Build a Winning Networking Strategy
Let’s Eat, Grandma interviewed Al Robinette, an all-star career coaching professional — so you can learn how to build a network and use LinkedIn to its fullest potential!
According to a 3,000 person study by Lou Adler and LinkedIn, 85% of critical jobs were filled by networking of some sort. And often before jobs were posted, they were already filled internally or through a referral.
- We are going to talk about the role LinkedIn should have in your job search game.
- We are going to talk about how to start building those connections.
- And we are going to talk about some good sources in which you can start to find the right people to funnel into your life.
- Let’s talk about LINKEDIN! How do you use LinkedIn to complement your networking efforts?
- Why is it important that people should be networking not only during the times that they need it?
- What are some ways that most people can be more effective at networking?
- What are some events that job seekers should have on their radar to lead them to their job?
- How much time should be devoted to events vs. applying online to job postings via Indeed, Zip Recruiter, etc.?
- What are some helpful tips for folks who are predisposed to not want to attend events (either shy or introverted).
- What do you think is the biggest mistake a job seeker can make who is trying to build a network any why?
Find out more about Al Robinette and how you can get more guidance in your career by following his website: https://www.careerpathcd.com/